Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Monday 18 December 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 352

This is my Day 352 of 'My Year of ATCs?'

Day 18 of our advent calendars...

 and Day 18 of my set of Advent ATCs.


Today my theme is snowmen - our daughter came up for the weekend and brought her Christmas craft - tiny snowmen to hang on our Christmas trees, made with wooden beads and pyrography.


I love it when I get out all my Christmas decorations - I have things made by my family from so many years!! Sophie stitched this in '99 when we were living in Melbourne, Australia.


But then yesterday we went to my niece Caroline's drop-in and she had made a set of snowmen for each of us...


But to get back to my ATC...




Recipe: 
Base: green card.
First layer: scraps of Christmas DP and ribbon.
Embellishments: 18 cut with Big Squeeze in green. 
Image: Precoloured Imagine That! Digistamps  Snowman with Tree Hat fussy cut. 

I love this image - so I also made a card using it and the sentiment that comes with it.


The card uses much the same as the ATC except I used stitched dies to cut out the elements.




I will link this to the Imagine That! Digistamps December Creative Playground Link Up

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. #18 ATC and the card version are both festive charmers! Such a great image to be inspired by!!! Your family are wonderful crafters, too, so thanks for sharing your precious treasures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this is just awesome! I love this image, too! Your creation is really fantastic. I love the background paper and the design. Great job you've done!!!!

    Wish you a happy merry christmas!

    Thanks for playing along with our ITD’s Creative Playground Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#12 – End of the year)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snowmen.
    the one's your niece gave you
    are darling too.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.