Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 25 September 2017

Rudolph Days Challenge

This is my make for the September Rudolph Day's Challenge




I started with a red card blank and then added a rectangle of green then red card to form layers as shown.  On the red layer I stamped the Tree stamp from the Woodware stamp set I used recently for a set of ATCs.



This holiday card is the third of four cards using this stamp set and scraps from my stash. I also stamped the Tree stamp on a scrap of green and cut out the Tree and triangles to paper piece them onto the red card.






Finally I added some pearls and 'Merry Christmas' - an LC Designs stamp on green and red punched squares.





Happy Crafting!



6 comments:

  1. I think I need my colour adjusted on my computer as your card is coming up as a gorgeous hot pink and aqua, and I love it! Wonderful Christmas card, Susan.

    Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked at this post on my phone rather than the computer- my card DOES look fluorescent pink!!

      Delete
  2. You were quick off the mark with your card Sue, I'm only just sorting myself out after our busy weekend. I love the card and stamps you've used, but have to agree with Maureen the colour looks very pink.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't we have a good time?
      It is actually Christmas red and green...I think maybe my phone adjusts the lighting when I take a photo when it's relatively dark.

      Delete
  3. Love the stitched look.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo what a stunning colour combo and Happy Belated Rudolph Days, so sorry for the late commenting, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.