Pages

Monday, 7 August 2017

Happy Little Stampers August Mixed Media Challenge



Do pop over to Happy Little Stampers to see the fabulous inspiration for this Challenge!



My make is a card using backgrounds made with the Bleeding Tissue technique.
I took one A4 sheet of watercolour paper, placed circles of tissue on it and painted them in place with water.
I then left them to dry.

Having removed the tissue I cut three squares using square stitched dies to add to a white square card base.


  
On the two smaller squares I used stamps from 
Butterfly Birthday from Happy Little Stampers to stamp the butterflies and the sentiment.



I then used foam tape to add the smaller squares to the larger one which was glued with white glue to the card base.




I made an ATC using some more of the bleeding tissue background
 for my Day 219 of my 'Year of ATCs?'



I stamped a butterfly on this and used yellow card and three of the Tonic ATC Collection dies to put the ATC together.


Happy Crafting!









2 comments:

  1. fun card, love the colors you achieved,
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful colours :-) I went and bought some tissue here to try it but unfortunately they don't bleed !! LoL xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!