Pages

Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge July - Day 192


This ATC Challenge is a new venture for Happy Little Stampers - hope you will join in!!

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

I have used images from  HLS Whimsical Friends on my ATCs.





I made two  Distress Oxide backgrounds and trimmed one to be just smaller than my blue base card.
I used the other to stamp two elephants and two birds and then cut them out. I added some extra colour using Zig real brush pens and arranged them on the ATC.



Finally I added some gem flowers and doodled stalks and leaves with a fineliner.



This is my Day 192 of 'My Year of ATCs?'

Happy Crafting!




5 comments:

  1. Oh so you've got the whimsical friends too, it's on my wishlist! Fabulous oxide background and gorgeous colour choices. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Whimsical friends are Brilliant!!

      Delete
  2. I love your ATC - those animals are wonderful - great use of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stylized elephants.
    I have a collection of them so
    I'm always happy to see them
    featured.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with Miss Ellie from the Whimsical Friends set. Her birdie friends are also delightful and so are the sparkly flowers! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!