Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Sunday 12 February 2017

Fusion Card Challenge - Day 43 of a Year of ATCs

This is the current challenge at Fusion Card Challenge 


Here's my card:


It is based on the sketch but also contains my version of the 'quilt' and some interlocking hearts...these are from scraps of a paper from Imagine That Digi Stamp.

I started by making the 'quilt' - I have just discovered the way of removing intricate die cuts from their dies using tumble dryer paper. This poppy die has always been a pain - in fact I had given up on it. But with the dryer paper - easy! So I cut a couple of diecuts...

 I added the first die cut to a square of card and then added washi tape around the edges.
I placed this on a creamy yellow card base and added the circle element and the banner.
These were formed with yellow card and the DP, cut using a variety of stitched dies.



I will link this to the Fusion Challenge

With my second die cut I made my ATC for my 43rd day of A Year of ATCs - a couple of rectangles of card topped with the diecut, some strips of washi and gems 





Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Love the sweet silhouette die cut of flowers! Pretty cards! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.