Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 5 October 2016

31 Days of Halloween BLOG HOP DAY 5

This is the full blog roll...start from Terra...
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R  !YOU ARE HERE!
your next stop is...
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa



Day 5 sees another page of my 'Pumpkin' Minijournal​...

but before I get onto the ATCs, here's a picture of the gourds we have just collected from the allotment - you may well see some of them later as lanterns!



And here's today's ATC...


This cat and pumpkin image you will find as a freebie over at Ike's Art Fan Page
I have coloured it with Promarkers and added it to more scraps from my worktable.
Finally I added ribbon, buttons and bats.



Thank You Holley for bringing my attention to 
Your Scrapbook Place October Challenge
where I will link this...

If you follow my blog you will already have seen the ATC on the other page.




The image is a freebie from Jessica Lynn as part of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


If you would like to win one of my Halloween makes please check out 31DOH Giveaways!! on the side bar.

Happy Hopping!






6 comments:

  1. Eeeee !! What a super stunning booklet you are making. Thank you for doing one with my kitty :-) Your Gourd collection is wonderful - can't wait to see some carved up :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of real pumpkins you have, you've got lot's of inspiration to create your amazing book, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that owl.
    the kitties lined along the side of the ATC
    is a fun touch.
    Both are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two ATC journal pages are soooo adorbs, love Ike's images! I'd love to win this mini journal...off to look at your Giveaways page BIG GRIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome work Susan! Thanks so much for sharing your Ike's art work with us at the YSBP challenge! Best of luck, Holley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.