Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Saturday 19 December 2015

My Favourite Five from 2015 using Little Claire Stamps

I want to show you my favourite 5 makes for LC Designs (Little Claire) this year
and also remind you of the two current Challenges:



We would love to see your makes linked there!!

So how do I choose just 5 favourites??

Well... starting off with just a simple card using Digi Chair Man
I made this for my brother-in-law's Birthday in July - and last I heard it was still on show!
This image for this card was printed in several colours, fussy cut and paper-pieced!
Find more details here


This second slider card uses one of my favourite hedgehog images
Digi Bauble Hedgehog
Here a 'postcard' slides into a sleeve both decorated with DP and the images coloured with Promarkers.

Find more info here



Next I have a special fold using Digi Heart Birds  - a 6 fold card. Find the instructions here
Again the image was coloured with Promarkers and additional die-cuts were used.


My next card is a little easel card using Digi 3 Ships - one of my favourite images!
I actually made this while in Australia in a holiday house   with very limited supplies.
I think it turned out quite well though!
Find more info here


Finally I am showing you this one again - two lovely Christmas cards using
Again I used Promarkers... and scraps!
Find more about it here


Merry Christmas!!



2 comments:

  1. Love all the cards, great workable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your brother-in-laws card - only problem is that would be me.
    (course the dog doesn't like to go out for walks so I guess it wouldn't be us)
    Love the easel with the boats and the dogs with the socks. Bear used to carry about
    her blankets but she's getting old and doesn't do much of that any more.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.