Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 12 September 2015

SLS Challenge for September



Today another Challenge starts at SLSLines...Monochrome

and here's the Monster in a Teacup image I used for my DT makes...coloured in three different colourways of Promarkers.



I decided to make easel ATCs...



Using snippets from my scraps I made three ATCs using the images, buttons and tiny wobbly eyes.






I then added an easel for each ATC using matching card and papers. To make the easel props I printed sentiments on the computer. 




This easel was made using a card 2.5 by 7 inches scored at the quarter and  half way marks. 


In the above the easel was formed using a 3.5 by 5 inch piece of card, scored at the halfway and quarter way along ...in the following another 3.5 by 5 inch piece of card scored in half and then a diagonal across one half.



Three little easel ATCs!!



Happy Crafting!!


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha :-D Excellent ATCs - I LUV that image and the sentis are brilliant. What great little creations ... they made me smile :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.