Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Sunday 12 July 2015

July Challenge at SLSLines - Christmas/Creepmas



Today another Challenge starts at SLSLines...Christmas/Creepmas...

and look at the Boy and Snowman image I used for my DT make...




I coloured the image with Promarkers with added sparkle from Stickles
 and cut it out using a nesting die. 
Having matted a white card blank with some DP, I used further nesting dies to cut out layering shapes and for the sentiment - this was a magazine freebie!


I will link this to CHNC Deck the Halls - not quite the halls - but Decorating!!

The card is also based loosely on
I saw the sketch as a series of layers...



Happy Christmas in July!!
Happy Crafting!!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card :-) xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's CIJ challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.