Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 14 November 2014

Blue Moon Creation Friday Freebie


I don't know about you, but at this time of year I am forever on 'catch up' with my Christmas cards...
And as I make a lot...it's better if they are CAS!!

So what better that a Digi Digi Doodle image??

Remember the latest freebie over there has been the turkey?
I wonder what it will be next?

Well here's a sneaky peek...



and here's another part that I have added some Promarker and Stickles to...



And maybe some googly eyes??


Can you guess which image it is??

Take a look at Digi Digi Doodle -

 I actually received this as one of the monthly Freebies from Blue Moon Crafting Station Club
but it should soon be available from DDD...

Anyway here's a bit more of the image...


and here's the next stage -


 I matted a red card base with a BoBunny Christmas paper and then added the image,
complete with Promarker colouring, Stickles amd googly eyes...and then...


I decided it could take a little more so I added an embellishment from my stash!

Do take a look at the  Blue Moon Crafting Station Challenge blog here

I will link this card to


CHNC Extra
Happy Crafting!





5 comments:

  1. What a fun design and I love those gorgeous googly eyes!
    Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!! Those googly eyes make it extra cute and that paper is so pretty. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.