Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 5 July 2014

Sketch N Scrap *NEW* Card Sketch for July!

Sketch and Scrap
 Well...this is exciting!
This is my first make for the Design Team of Sketch~N~Scrap!

Here's the sketch for the first July card challenge at SNS...


 and here's my inspiration!


I started by scoring and folding a white card blank.
All the handmade papers that are then used to mat and layer are from Itsy Bitsy.
The ribbon is DCWV 'Old World' adhesive ribbon -
and the butterflies are all die cut using SU's Beautiful Wings.
The sentiment stamp I used is from Little Claire

Hope you will join us at Sketch N Scrap!!

Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous card. I love your colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Loving the purple and all the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take pleasure in, lead to I discovered exactly what I used
    to be taking a look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    Also visit my weblog ... transact sql backup database

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.