Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Pearls and Roses

This month's ATC theme at the UK ATC Facebook swap group
is Pearls and Roses.
This would be my 36th swap with this group, without a miss - so despite being on my travels and away from my craft room, I really did want to send in a set...

For the last three weeks I have been in Australia enjoying time with my grandchildren - so these ATC's have been made while crafting with 7 year old Montana.
 I am surprised I was left with any embellishments!!

I also noticed this inspirational photo over at The Shabby Tea Room relating to their



And so these are my 'makes' - hopefully they will be in the post today!
All the ingredients I picked up on a shopping trip to 'Spotlight' in Melbourne...


I will link this first one to the Shabby Tea Room  Challenge

  
I am not sure if you can see this on the photo - but the roses have been decoupaged by cutting out of a second piece of paper and attached with dimensionals.
 This DP is from Kaisercraft's 6 1/2" Pad 'Key to My Heart'.


In this one I have used the sort of 'triple stamping' technique I have used in the past -
 layering rectangles of plain cardstock with ones of DP -
 in this case Kaisercraft  P751 Knickers from the Madame Boutique collection.




I bought several packets of embellishments from Spotlight
 but anything else was from a little card-making kit I had bought for Montana to use!

And here they are a displayed om the UK ATC Swap page:-


I am always pleased when I see they have arrived!!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.