Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 29 March 2014

Friday Favourites - ATCs

Friday seems to be my day for making ATCs - and I must admit they are one of my favourite makes!

This Friday I made one using the Delicious Doodles image 'Snowdrop Fairy'
 and you will see the post in a day or so...

 Last week I made my Favourite Colour set.

 I am happy to say after posting in India last Saturday, my package arrived in the UK
 in a matter of days!



My first one just featured this lovely embroidered butterfly embellishment
 that I picked up in Naiff Street, Dubai
 and also the swirly, shimmery, orange hand-made paper from here in India.

This paper features in three of these five ATCs - and there's a Birthday theme appearing in some too...


My second features 'triple stamping' - one of my favourite techniques - to see how
it's done look at a facebook photo album I prepared for a friend a year or so ago,
or a tutorial I wrote for Pretty Paper Studios, Dubai when I was on their DT.

 

Another butterfly!

I used embossing folders and ribbon for the final three, trimming to the size required.



Oh - my favourite colour is orange!!

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous collection Susan, I love making ATC's......I really should make more, I think!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.