Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Thursday 13 February 2014

Ewe are the Sweetest!

Ewe are the sweetest, Kris B!

I was delighted to choose 'Spring Sheep' as a surprise freebie 

This is what I made this afternoon:


 I chose to print the digi coloured and then die cut it with Sizzix Circle, Scallop.
I also printed the sentiment on white card.
I used papers from an EP Sweet Girl paper pad to mat and layer the elements.
Finishing touches were hearts and flowers from my embellishment stash.

I will submit this card to 





Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely and fun. The image is cute and those hearts are gorgeous. Lovely papers and card layout.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa for your kind thoughts! I really do appreciate your comments!

      Delete
  2. awww, what a CUTE card Susan!! Lovely job with the big hearts, the li'l organza flowers, the papers, soo neat. Thank you so much for creating this cutie with Imagine That! Digis by Kris *รœ*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.