Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Friday 15 March 2013

Crafting this week...

Somehow I don't seem to have had much time for crafting this week...

I started off playing with this die cum stencil. It has been lying around my craft room for ages
 but I have never got around to using it.
 So I ran it through the Big Shot
 and then using a small stencilling brush and Jenni Bowlin's 'cough syrup' ink I got this far:


Now what to do with it?

Well, I had the sketch for the Mojo Monday 284 challenge so I wondered how I might use it there...


I started looking through my stash and found a House Mouse image. I though maybe I could make the card fit the Mojo Monday Sketch and the following challenge too:

It's Ribbons & Pearls for Mousey Challenge #HMFMC140


And this is my card...



Then I noticed a challenge involving silhouettes - and I remembered a stamp set I have from Ippity called 'So this is Love' - there is a lovely silhouette of a bouquet of flowers...

I quickly looked in my 'black' scrap bag and this is what appeared - another double fold gate:



Anyway, bedtime!!

7 comments:

  1. love your stencilling and how it sits on your card with your HM image great card, thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge for my theme
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS do hope over and see a fabulous new blog http: / / thehobbyhouseltd.blogspot.co.uk /

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous cards. I love your stenciling and colours. Your image is delightful a fabulous details.

    It's great you joined us at House Mouse and Friends Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this HM creation is so sweet lovely design & cute image..great take on the Ribbon & pearls chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this with the mice popping corn!! Love that die and how you stenciled the color on beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, love that cute house mouse image. Thank you for joining in with the House Mouse & Friends Challenge.
    Lindsay (GDT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining our House Mouse and Friends Monday Pearls and Ribbon Challenge!

    Meece and popcorn-what could be better. Love your pretty stenciling!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you made your stencilling fit the sketch and your sweet house mouse image. Thanks for joining in the challenge over at House Mouse this time xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.